• Full-Time position. Salary range commensurate with experience $35,000 - $42,000.
• The Membership Director works closely with volunteers to plan, produce and evaluate programming for the LOKC Alumni Association
• The Membership Director also serves as the organizational bookkeeper
• Proven record in event management
• Experience as staff or volunteer for a nonprofit organization working with volunteers
• Proficient user of Microsoft Word and Access or similar word processing and database software.
• Knowledgeable user of Quickbooks or other similar accounting software
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
• Submit a letter of interest and a résumé no later than October 3, 2018 to Leadership Oklahoma City, 730 W Wilshire, Suite 116, Oklahoma City, OK 73116.
• Letter of interest and a résumé due no later than October 3, 2018. Confirmation of the receipt of the information will be made by the LOKC office.
• Applications may be asked to be interviewed by telephone with Deputy Director and/or an interview committee.
• Applications may be asked to be interviewed in person with Deputy Director and/or members of an interview committee.
• The committee expects to select a person for the position by mid-November.
The Membership Director will be thoroughly committed to Leadership Oklahoma City's mission.
Concrete demonstrable experience and other qualifications include:
• Unwavering commitment to quality programs and program evaluation
• Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget
• Proven success working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships
• Experience in management of special events
• Must have time management skills and be able to meet deadlines
• Strong marketing and public relations experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
• Working knowledge of or demonstrated capacity to learn Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Photoshop and other software as may become necessary
• Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
• Current Oklahoma Driver’s License required with regular access to an insured vehicle
Founded in 1981, Leadership Oklahoma City has trained over 3,500 adult and youth leaders to work toward improving their community.
The LOKC Signature program, L.O.Y.A.L. and YLX strive to provide the best training and experiences for every class. Over 100 community leaders & volunteers come together each year to prepare and present on a variety of topics that impact Oklahoma City.
The Signature Program
Youth Leadership Exchange