Leadership Oklahoma City has four awards honoring outstanding volunteers.
- The Paragon Award recognizes a Leadership Oklahoma City graduate who has been an extraordinary volunteer for a local nonprofit agency.
- The Distinguished Leadership Award recognizes a Leadership Oklahoma City graduate who has outstanding community service, not limited to work for a single agency.
- The Clyde Benn Service to Youth Award recognizes a local adult who has been an extraordinary volunteer for young people in the central Oklahoma community.
- The Zach D. Taylor, Jr. Servant Leadership Award recognizes a Leadership Oklahoma City graduate who has been an outstanding long-term volunteer for Leadership Oklahoma City.
Trying to figure out which award best suits the individual you have in mind? See if this helps:
Leadership Oklahoma City also has two vehicles for supporting the work of local nonprofits.
- The Youth in Action community grants award up to $7500 to a local nonprofit working in the focus area selected by the YIA class each year. Requests for Proposals for YIA grants are available in December of each year.
- The LOYAL class selects two or three short-term projects in which the class members may engage. Requests for Proposals for LOYAL Action Projects (LAPs) are available in the summer.